Chairman and CEO
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
- Owns and operates a general contracting company that offers a number of services including general restoration, building envelope rehabilitation and heritage restoration.
- Has worked with numerous architects, engineers and construction professionals on a wide range of projects including high-rise residential, multi-family housing, commercial and office buildings, institutional facilities, government facilities, and community centres.
- Overlooks hundreds of restoration projects from initial, preliminary estimating, planning, final estimates, contract negotiations, and the construction cycle: mobilizing, demolition, and the entire restoration process.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving capabilities to ensure client satisfaction.
- Proven leadership capabilities, self-motivated and strong proponent of maintaining a positive attitude in the face of adversity. Dedicated to a strong work ethic and the highest level of integrity.
- Effectively manage and strengthen relationships with clients, architects, engineers, building managers, bank representatives, and Insurance companies.
- Supervises and motivates teams of up to 300 in-house employees and various subcontractor
- Oversees daily operations and sub-contractor arrangements, quality control and client meetings
- Overall responsibility to the client for the performance of Brook.
- Supervise and maintain jobsite safety standards.
- Ensures that Brook’s work is performed in accordance with the contract documents and all members of the project team are performing their assigned duties
- Monitors quality control and construction methodology and provide experience and insight to the project team.
- Provides backup contact with the consultant and owners.