SUMMARY OF SKILLS
- Owns and operates a general contracting company that offers a number of services including general restoration, building envelope rehabilitation and heritage restoration.
- Has worked with numerous architects, engineers and construction professionals on a wide range of projects including high-rise residential, multi-family housing, commercial and office buildings, institutional facilities, government facilities, and community centres.
- Overlooks hundreds of restoration projects from initial, preliminary estimating, planning, final estimates, contract negotiations, and the construction cycle: mobilizing, demolition, and the entire restoration process.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving capabilities to ensure client satisfaction.
- Proven leadership capabilities, self-motivated and strong proponent of maintaining a positive attitude in the face of adversity. Dedicated to a strong work ethic and the highest level of integrity.
- Effectively manage and strengthen relationships with clients, architects, engineers, building managers, bank representatives, and Insurance companies.
- Supervises and motivates teams of up to 300 in-house employees and various subcontractor
- Oversees daily operations and sub-contractor arrangements, quality control and client meetings
- Overall responsibility to the client for the performance of Brook.
- Supervise and maintain jobsite safety standards.
- Ensures that Brook’s work is performed in accordance with the contract documents and all members of the project team are performing their assigned duties
- Monitors quality control and construction methodology and provide experience and insight to the project team.
- Provides backup contact with the consultant and owners.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
- Proficient in project management methodologies, planning, scheduling methods, and tools
- Executes and maintains program management processes and disciplines in the areas of: project schedule and quality management; communications management; human resource management; cost management; procurement management; risk / issue management; change management
- Excellent in managing, mentoring, and coaching team members
- Strong documentation and reporting skills and excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and problem solving skills
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Responsible for the coordinated management of multiple related projects directed toward strategic business and other organizational objectives.
- Builds credibility, establishes rapport, and maintains communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
- Defines and initiates projects, and assigns project managers to manage cost, schedule, and performance of projects, while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the program.
- Maintains continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives and make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent.
- Coaches, mentors and leads personnel within a technical team environment.
- Presents periodic Dashboard reports on the current program, future opportunities and client issues.